I had been given permission to distribute an experimental dll for High Resolution RPG Maker. It should be a lot more stable and I’ll be listing the known issues and possible fixes. I don’t recommend more than 1024 resolution due to lag issues, but you’re free to try.
- Plane class issues. Fix from Kread-Ex can be seen here. or You can get FenixFyreX’s fix.
- Viewport fixes from either Yanfly Core Engine or Esrever’s Fix over here.
- More than 1024 resolution would cause the maps to break.
- There may be some undocumented problems with certain classes due to the fact that this is an experimental change to the dll to change core features.
If you come across any problems please let us know and we will do what we can about it.
How to Use:
- Go to your RPG Maker VXAce Folder and make a backup copy of RGSS301.dll. Replace the original one with this DLL.
- Using Yanfly‘s Core Engine, change the Width and Height resolution to something more than 640×480.
- Save the project and run the game.